Teeth in One Day at Stetson Hills Dental
Whether you are missing a tooth (like 120+ million other Americans) or you have a problematic tooth that needs to be removed, dental implants can restore your smile. Dental implants are the next best thing to your healthy, natural teeth.
Strong and stable, a dental implant restores a lost tooth so that it looks, feels, fits and functions like a natural tooth when implanted by an experienced implant dentist.
Other options, such as dentures or bridges, can lead to bone deterioration, and may interfere with eating, smiling, speaking and other activities of everyday life.
Benefits of Dental Implants
Dental implants are a great way to restore your smile, and are the only treatment option that preserves bone and does not compromise the long-term health of surrounding natural teeth. While dental implants may need periodic adjustments, they can last a lifetime when properly placed and cared for over time by an experienced dental implantologist.
Did you know that dental implants…
- Are the next best thing to healthy, natural teeth
- Are built to last, which makes them your best long-term, most cost-effective solution
- Allow you to enjoy life without worrying about your teeth
- Retain your natural face shape, and smile
- Help protect your healthy bone
- Keep your teeth in your mouth – not in a cup like dentures
- Allow you to speak easily, so you’re not embarrassed
- Allow you to eat your favorite foods
- Do not get cavities
- Keep your teeth in place – silently
- Also protect your healthy teeth
- Are more predictable than other repair and restoration methods
Colorado Springs Implants at Stetson Hills Dental
Don’t think dental implants are out of your budget. We accept and file most insurances and have financing options available.
If the thought of having a dental implant causes you stress, Stetson Hills Dental has several different sedation options to make your appointment more relaxing and comfortable.
Please contact us today for your free consultation.
Request a Free Implant Consultation
Complete the form below to request a free consultation.