Complete Your Smile With Dental Implants
Whether you are missing a tooth (like 120+ million other Americans) or you have a problematic tooth that needs to be extracted, dental implants can restore your smile. Dental implants are the next best thing to your healthy, natural teeth.
Strong and stable, a dental implant restores a lost tooth so that it looks, feels, fits and functions like a natural tooth when implanted by an experienced implant dentist or oral surgeon.
Benefits of Dental Implants
Dental implants are a great way to restore your smile and are the only treatment option that preserves bone and does not compromise the long-term health of surrounding natural teeth. While dental implants may need periodic adjustments, they can last a lifetime when properly placed and cared for over time.
Did you know that dental implants…
- Are the next best thing to healthy, natural teeth
- Are built to last, which makes them your best long-term, most cost-effective solution
- Allow you to enjoy life without worrying about your teeth
- Retain your natural face shape, and smile
- Help protect your healthy bone
- Keep your teeth in your mouth – not in a cup like dentures
- Allow you to speak easily, so you’re not embarrassed
- Allow you to eat your favorite foods
- Do not get cavities
- Keep your teeth in place – silently
- Also protect your healthy teeth
- Are more predictable than other repair and restoration methods
Not Sure if You’re a Good Candidate for Implants?
If you are considering dental implants, we can help you decide if they may be the right option for you. We partner with Colorado Oral Surgery Group to provide patients with quality care by top oral surgeons. To get started, contact us today.